- SAVE TIME - Save time on inspections by having all the tools needed in one, compact belt organizer
- NYLON POUCH - Durable ballistic nylon pouch has 6 pockets to store all 5 included tools with a spare slim pocket to store business cards or note paper
- VALVE CORE REMOVER - Slim, screwdriver style valve core remover installs and removes TR C1 Schrader tubeless tire valve cores
- TREAD DEPTH GAUGE - Color coded tread depth gauge easily shows tire tread status with both SAE and metric markings
- PENCIL AIR GAUGE - 5-50 PSI pencil-style air gauge helps determine exact tire pressure with +/-1 PSI accuracy
- TIRE CRAYON AND PEN - Includes tire marking crayon for pointing out wear spots and injuries on tires and a standard ballpoint pen
The STEELMAN 301680 Tire Repair Technician Pouch with Inspection Tools contains everything needed to perform cursory checks on automotive tires to save you time. The 6 pocket pouch is sewn from durable ballistic nylon and has a hook-and-loop secured belt loop to fit most common sized belts. Tools include a lead and zinc free tire marking crayon for pointing out wear spots and other tire injuries, a tread depth gauge for determining remaining tire tread, and a pencil style tire pressure gauge with a 5-50 PSI range with +/- 1 PSI accuracy. A screwdriver style valve core extractor is also included as is a black ball point pen for taking notes and recording measurements. An extra pocket on the pouch allows wearers to easily carry business cards or paper for note taking.
Tire marking crayon, tire depth gauge, pencil air gauge 0-50 PSI, ink pen and valve core remover