The STEELMAN 301680 Tire Repair Technician Pouch with Inspection Tools contains everything needed to perform cursory checks on automotive tires to save you time. The 6 pocket pouch is sewn from durable ballistic nylon and has a hook-and-loop secured belt loop to fit most common sized belts. Tools include a lead and zinc free tire marking crayon for pointing out wear spots and other tire injuries, a tread depth gauge for determining remaining tire tread, and a pencil style tire pressure gauge with a 5-50 PSI range with +/- 1 PSI accuracy. A screwdriver style valve core extractor is also included as is a black ball point pen for taking notes and recording measurements. An extra pocket on the pouch allows wearers to easily carry business cards or paper for note taking.
- SAVE TIME - Save time on inspections by having all the tools needed in one, compact belt organizer
- NYLON POUCH - Durable ballistic nylon pouch has 6 pockets to store all 5 included tools with a spare slim pocket to store business cards or note paper
- VALVE CORE REMOVER - Slim, screwdriver style valve core remover installs and removes TR C1 Schrader tubeless tire valve cores
- TREAD DEPTH GAUGE - Color coded tread depth gauge easily shows tire tread status with both SAE and metric markings
- PENCIL AIR GAUGE - 5-50 PSI pencil-style air gauge helps determine exact tire pressure with +/-1 PSI accuracy
- TIRE CRAYON AND PEN - Includes tire marking crayon for pointing out wear spots and injuries on tires and a standard ballpoint pen