- INSTALL AND REMOVE - Safely remove or install TR C1 valve cores in Schrader valve stems located in tubed or tubeless tires
- FITS STANDARD CORES - Fits all standard size bore valve cores on cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and more
- REPLACE AND TIGHTEN VALVES - Prevent flat tires caused by leaking or loose valve cores by tightening or replacing faulty units
- SCREWDRIVER STYLE HANDLE - Contoured, screwdriver style handle allows for a better grip during use
- NOT TPMS RECOMMENDED - Not recommended for installation on TPMS aluminum valve stems that have specific torque requirements
Easily install or remove TR C1 and similar valve cores in Schrader style valve stems with the STEELMAN 75060-1 Valve Core Remover. This handy, pocket screwdriver sized tool fits all standard bore sized valve cores on tubed and tubeless tire systems on cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and more. Save money lost to flat tires and poor gas mileage caused by underinflated tires due to leaky or loose valve cores. The contoured, screwdriver style handle fits comfortably into your hand but is small enough to fit into most pockets, mountain bike / road cycling kit, or automotive emergency tool kit. Please note, this tool is not recommended for use in the installation of TPMS aluminum valve stems where proper torque of 4 inch-pounds is required. The Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a tire is serviced on vehicles with TPMS, making this an essential tool for anyone who does their own tire servicing!