Make changing out troublesome ball and u-joints a little easier with the STEELMAN 99567 10-Piece Ball Joint Service Kit. Made from durable carbon steel and featuring a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide finish on all components except the C-frame, this tool is intended to let you remove or install ball joints without having to disconnect the control arms from the vehicle. Designed for use with 1967 to current Ford, GM, and Dodge 2 and 4 wheel drive pick ups, vans, SUVs, and 4WD cars and vehicles with Dana 44 axles. This handy tool works to service ball joints, universal / U-joints, as well as truck brake anchor pins. Kit includes the C-frame and forcing screw, install cup with 2 adapters, removal adapter, receiving cup and 3 receiving tubes sized 1-3/4-inches x 2-inches, 1-3/4-inches x 2-1/2-inches, and 2-1/4-inches x 3-inches. Comes with a convenient blow-molded HDPE plastic storage case to keep the tool and components organized and secure during transport and between uses.
- EASILY PULL PARTS - Easily remove and install press fit parts like ball and universal joints found on domestic and import rear wheel drive vehicles
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE CONSTRUCTION - Made of heavy-duty and durable carbon steel that will outlast the most stubborn or rusted joint removal
- MAKE FOCUSED REPAIRS - Convenient tool allows you to change out ball joints without having to remove the connecting control arm
- PROTECTIVE FINISH - Cups, adapters, receiving tubes, and forcing screw feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS - Set includes C-frame press and forcing screw, install cup with 2 adapters, removal adapter, receiving cup, and 3 receiving tubes 1-3/4"x2", 1-3/4"x2-1/2", and 2-1/4"x3"
- STORAGE CASE - Includes a blow-molded HDPE case to keep tools and components organized and easy to transport between uses