The STEELMAN 1612 1/2-Inch (13mm) Belt Sander is an ideal tool for auto repair work, weld prep and cleanup, sharp edge grinding and removal, and more. With a maximum free run speed of 16,000 RPM this pneumatic tool uses a 1/2-inch x 24-inch (13mm x 610mm) 120 grit belt to will help you get the job done right and done fast. With a 360-degree rotatable head and extra long reach you can easily work in areas other pneumatic sanders can't reach. The built-in regulator allows for constistant performance and the tool operates on 14.2 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air. Exhaust is redirected back out through the handle away from your work area. Threaded to accept a conventional 1/4-inch NPT air inlet to connect it to a 3/8-inch air hose this tool is 24.5-inches long overall and weighs 2.55 lb. Includes one 120 grit sanding belt.
- MULTI-USE - 1/2 x 24-inch (13 x 610mm) sanding belt is Ideal for smoothing rough or sharp edges, welds, and bodywork
- LONG REACH - Extended length allows access into areas other sanders cannot reach
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION - Head and sanding belt can be rotated 360 degrees to easily reach into awkward areas
- BUILT-IN REGULATOR - Built-in pneumatic regulator evens out pressure spikes and provides consistent pressure
- REDIRECTED EXHAUST - Exhaust air is redirected back through the handle and away from the work area
- 16,000 RPM - Max free running speed of 16,000 RPM using 14.2 CFM of compressed air