The STEELMAN ChassisEAR or EngineEAR Combination Kit allows the user to detect squeaks and rattles features the EngineEAR electronic stethoscope and the ChassisEAR under chassis noise and vibration finder. The STEELMAN ChassisEAR allows user to listen to up to six different locations in one road test and hear noises that cannot be duplicated in the stall. Professional headphones shut out surrounding sound. Six color coded, super sensitive microphone clamps attach to the problem area with 16-foot wire leads that can reach to all vehicle locations. Clamp the six sensors on to springs, torque rods, shocks, body mounts, brakes, dash assembly, door hinges, drive train, rear or front axle, transmission, transfer case, suspension, sway bars, tie rod ends, struts, axle hubs, ring and pinion bearings, mufflers, catalytic converter, O2 sensor, oil pump or even an un-torqued bolt. The EngineEAR functions as an electronic stethoscope and can be used under the hood, along windows etc.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- MULTI-CHANNEL - Connect up to six (6) microphones to different under-chassis locations simultaneously to find a noise's source
- COLOR CODED LEADS - Each microphone / clamp is color coded for easy identification
- 16-FOOT CABLES - 16-foot long wire leads allow microphones to be positioned in difficult to reach places
- ELECTRONIC STETHOSCOPE - Electronic stethoscope with flexible gooseneck and removable aluminum probe for direct contact examinations
- OVER EAR HEADPHONES - Included mono headphones completely cover the ear to help block out background noises
- STORAGE CASE - Foam padded black plastic case is included for easy storage and transportation