From cabinets, lighting fixtures, outlets, and toys around the house to cars, trucks, and other projects in the workshop or garage there is constantly something in need of repair. The STEELMAN 42040 4-Piece Clear Handle Slotted and Phillips Head Screwdriver Set contains a selection of the most commonly used Phillips and slotted/flat head screwdrivers. These general purpose tools have a durable heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel shaft with a fluted, clear PVC handle. Magnetic tips help take the frustration out of working with screws in recessed or confined areas. A polished chrome plating on the shaft is rust and corrosion resistant while the molded PVC handle is chemical and solvent resistant allowing the tool to stand up to heavy-duty use while being easy to wipe clean. A tip type icon and colored strip on the handle help make identification easy with Phillips style tips sporting a red color and slotted sporting black. Set includes two slotted head screwdrivers sized 3/16-inch x 3-inch and 1/4-inch x 4-inch and two Phillips head screwdrivers sized PH1 x 3-inch and PH2 x 4-inch.
- 4-PIECE SET - General purpose set of 4 of the most commonly used Phillips and slotted/flat head screwdrivers
- INCLUDED TOOL SIZES - Set includes: 3/16-inch x 3-inch and 1/4-inch x 4-inch flat/slotted and PH1 x 3-inch and PH2 x 4-inch Phillips head screwdrivers
- DURABLE STEEL SHAFT - Each screwdriver has a shaft made from heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel for maximum strength and durability
- MAGNETIC TIPS - Black oxide magnetic tips make it easier to install and remove fasteners from confined or recessed areas
- FLUTED PVC HANDLE - Clear PVC handles are fluted to give a secure yet easy to clean grip
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Chrome plated steel tool shaft is rust and corrosion resistant and the PVC handle is resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Color stripes on handle with black to indicate flat head and red for Phillips head for quick and easy identification