Replace an old and worn out or broken head on a tire changing machine with an OEM level quality replacement mount head using this Replacement Stainless Steel Duckhead Mount / Demount Head. Designed and formed to quickly and easily mount and demount tires, this replacement's solid stainless steel construction allows it to stand up to heavy-duty professional use. In order to attach replacement head to tire changer, mounting hardware will be necessary / need to be re-used. Similar in size and design to Accu-Turn 4011066 heads used on 3402, 3600, 3602, 3602HP, 4260, 4400, 4560MR, 4602, 5602, 5602HP, 5400, 5402 models, FMC 87083, 0011065, 11065, and EAA0329G95A heads used on 8500, 8600, 8700, or 8800 models, John Bean ST4026251 and ST0011065 heads used on 8800, 8931, 8950, 8960, 8990, EHP System IVE, EHP System IV, EHP System III, and EHP System IIE models, and Snap-On ST4026251 heads used on EEWH302A, EEWH303, EEWH305, EEWH306 model tire change machines.
- REPLACEMENT HEAD - Replaces worn or broken original steel mount / demount heads used on various tire changers
- STAINLESS STEEL - Solid stainless steel design resists rust and corrosion for a lifetime of reliable use
- HEAD ONLY - Replacement head only, no hardware included for attaching to tire changing equipment
- COMPATIBLE MACHINES - Compatible with Accu-Turn, FMC, John Bean, and Snap-On tire changer models
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY - Backed by a 1-year limited warranty