If you sell or service tires, then you know the importance of having enough tread for safe driving. With the STEELMAN Color-Coded Tread Depth Gauge, you’ll be able to easily identify how much tread depth is left on each tire. The measurements are separated into three colors: green, yellow, and red. The green range is 6/32+, the yellow range is 3/32 - 6/32, and the red range is 0-3/32. This gauge also reads in both MM and 32nds for added convenience.
- PEACE OF MIND - Quickly checks tire tread remaining to determine how long before they need replacing
- COMPACT - Compact and portable design fits easily into a pocket or tool pouch
- COLOR CODED - Green / Yellow / Red color coding shows if tires are good, showing wear, or in need of replacement
- METRIC AND SAE - One side of gauge shows readings in mm and the other side in 32nds of an inch
- READING RANGE - Green is 6/32-32/32 (4.75mm), yellow 3/32-6/32 (2.4-4.75mm), and red 0-3/32 (0-2.4mm)
- RETAINS MEASUREMENTS - Springless design retains measurements, perfect for checking tires without line of sight