Perfectly and quickly strip insulation from electrical wires every time with the STEELMAN 41866 Self-Adjusting Wire and Cable Stripper. The tool's hardened steel jaws will automatically adjust to all but the smallest gauges of insulated wires and with a quick turn of the micro adjustment knob, even the smallest of wires are perfectly stripped without cutting or damaging the wires. The easy, one handed operation takes only a single squeeze regardless of wire gauge from delicate 30AWG to heavy-duty 8AWG wires and the ergonomic PP/TPR handle provides maximum comfort and less strain on your hand. The adjustable wire stop lets you set exactly how much insulation you need removed without having to measure or mark each individual wire. The built-in wire cutter near the pivot point of the tool can cut through 24 to 10 AWG solid or stranded wire. Just below the cutter is a series of terminal crimpers that can accommodate insulated and non-insulated terminals ranging in size from 22 to 10AWG, and even 7-8mm ignition terminals. These near automatic 8-inch strippers are ideal for anyone looking to do wiring work - from a journeyman linesman or professional electrician on the job to a DIYer or regular homeowner looking to do some minor home repairs.
- AUTO-ADJUSTING JAWS - Hardened steel jaws automatically adjust to all but the smallest gauges of insulated wires
- EASILY STRIP WIRES - Easily strip wires from as small as 30AWG to as large as 8AWG with a single squeeze
- MICRO-ADJUSTMENT KNOB - Micro-adjustment knob allows for fine tuning the jaws to work with the smallest wires
- ADJUSTABLE WIRE STOP - Adjustable wire stop lets you set exactly how much insulation is removed without the need of marking wires
- WIRE CUTTER - Built-in wire cutter can cut through 24 to 10AWG solid or stranded wire
- TERMINAL CRIMPER - Crimp 22-10AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals, including 7-8mm ignition terminals
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic handle has a PP/TPR grip for maximum comfort