The STEELMAN 98480A Compact Fluorescent Work Light with Retractable 40-Foot Cord and Reel lets you bring bright illumination to workshop and garage projects without the burning hazard common to regular trouble lights that use incandescent bulbs. Housed inside a compact ABS tube casing, the 13W fluorescent bulb is further protected by a durable polycarbonate lens cover and an impact absorbing rubber grip handle and end cap. On either end of the light wand is a nylon hook that lets it be positioned easily to shed light on any work project. Attached to the hand unit is 40-feet of heavy-duty 18/2 SJTOW rated sub-zero cord that is resistant to oils and chemicals and is stored in a metal cord reel to keep it stored away safely when not in use. The reel is fixed to a 360-degree free rotating ceiling mount to let the cord unspool in any direction, letting the cord extend and retract without snagging or tangling. Mounting hardware and fasteners are included for the celling mount.
- COOL OPERATING - Compact trouble light uses a cool operating fluorescent bulb that doesn't generate dangerous heat like traditional bulbs
- IMPACT RESISTANT HOUSING - Sturdy ABS light housing and durable PC lens with rubber grip and end cap protect bulb against accidental impacts
- 13W BULB - 13W fluorescent bulb provides long lasting, cool white illumination
- 40-FOOT CORD - Light is affixed to a heavy-duty 40-foot long 18/2 SJTOW rated cord that is oil and chemical resistant
- METAL CORD REEL - 16-gauge heavy duty metal cord reel includes 360-degree rotatable ceiling mount and mounting hardware
- NYLON HOOKS - Light unit has two end mounted nylon hanging hooks that let it be positioned easily for the best illumination