The STEELMAN PRO 78720 12-Piece CV Joint and Axle Service Set provides everything you need to service drive shafts on most vehicles, making it a must-have kit for your shop. This set includes a total of 7 impact grade hardened chromoly steel sockets with 4 in 6-point style and 3 in 12-point style. 6-Point sockets are sized 27mm, 30mm, 32mm, and 36mm and 12-point sockets are sized 30mm, 32mm, and 36mm. All sockets have a deep design to allow them to fit nuts on extended bolts. The 12-inch long, hardened chromoly steel CV punch has a knurled shaft for increased grip and is designed to help remove Subaru front axle roll pins. For added versatility this kit also includes 14mm and 17mm 1/2-inch drive hex bits and 8mm and 10mm 3/8-inch drive triple square bit sockets. All components are housed in a heavy-duty blow-molded case so this kit easily packs up when you’re done working and keeps everything locked securely in place between jobs.
- 12-PIECE SET - Contains all the tools needed to perform drive shaft service and maintenance on most vehicles
- DURABLE SOCKETS - All sockets are made of durable chromoly steel and feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating
- CV PUNCH - Set includes a 12-inch long, hardened chromoly steel CV joint punch for working on Subaru front axle roll pins
- 6-POINT SOCKETS - The set's 27, 30, 32, and 36mm 1/2-inch drive, 6-point impact sockets grip fasteners on the sides for maximum torque transfer
- 12-POINT SOCKETS - The included 30, 32, and 36mm 1/2-inch drive, 12-point impact sockets allow for easy access to 12, 6, and 4-point fasteners
- 4 HEX BIT SOCKETS - 8mm and 10mm triple-square impact bit sockets in 3/8-inch drive and 14mm and 17mm impact hex bit sockets in 1/2-inch drive
- STORAGE CASE - Set comes with a blow molded plastic storage case for easy organization and transport