The STEELMAN Deluxe Cooling System Test Kit is used to perform cooling system pressure tests. This unit tests all systems ranging from 4 to 30PSI. It is constructed of machined aluminum, brass and stainless steel with machined aluminum piston and chemically resistant O-ring seals. It features a large 2" dial gauge with rubber shock boot, extra long 24" pressure hose assembly with quick coupler connector and pressure relief valve for your safety. Included within this kit are: (4) Conventional neck adapters, (4) Internally and (4) externally threaded, color-coded adapters and a temperature probe.
- 14-PIECE KIT - Kit contains 14 pieces including 12 different test caps, pressure pump, and a temperature probe
- TEST RANGE - Pump is able to provide test pressures ranging from 2 to 30 PSI (10-200 kPa)
- 24-INCH HOSE - Pump features an extra- long 24-inch pressure hose assembly with a quick disconnect coupler
- COLOR CODED CAPS - 8 expansion tank adapter caps are color coded for easy identification
- FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC - Fits a wide range of foreign and domestic models including Ford, GM, Jeep, Honda, Mazda, Audi, Nissan, Toyota, and more
- STORAGE CASE - Kit comes with a convenient blow-molded red plastic case for easy organization and storage