Easily reach and remove those hard to work on fasteners found inside confined spaces like the engine compartments of compact cars with the STEELMAN PRO 96748 Double Box-End Deep Universal Spline Ratcheting Wrench Set. Each box end of this 5-piece set of metric wrenches features a 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism that is fully reversible and only needs a 5 degree arc to engage from tooth to tooth, letting you do more work in smaller spaces. The deep, socket-like mechanism allows you to access recessed fasteners and the universal spline design allows these wrenches to work on 6 and 12-point, star, spline, square, and even half rounded fasteners with equal ease. Each double ended wrench features a combo of two different sizes giving you 10 wrenches worth of fastening power in 5 wrenches. Sizes included in the set are 8mm x 10mm, 12 mm x 13mm, 14mm x 15mm, 16mm x 18mm, and 17mm x 19mm.
- 5-PIECE SET - Set includes 5 double-ended box wrenches with two sizes per wrench
- DURABLE POLISHED STEEL - Made of durable chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant and easy to clean high polish chrome finish
- 10 METRIC SIZES - Set includes the following: 8mm x 10mm, 12mm x 13mm, 14mm x 15mm, 16mm x 18mm, 17mm x 19mm
- 72-TOOTH MECHANISM - Each box-end wrench has a 72-tooth reversible ratcheting mechanism that only needs a 5 degree arc
- UNIVERSAL SPLINE - Universal spline design allows one wrench to work on 6 or 12-point, star, spline, square, and even half rounded fasteners
- ACCESS RECESSED FASTENERS - Deep, socket-like ratcheting mechanism allows easy access of recessed fasteners
- REVERSIBLE DRIVE - Each ratcheting mechanism is fully reversible to tighten or loosen fasteners