Expand the usefulness of your SPEEDJAW hand and work table clamps with these easy to attach ductile iron jaw pads. Made from ductile iron these pads have a cast-in grid texture that provides your vise with increased grip on metal objects that regular flat, steel, aluminum, or plastic clamp pads have difficulty holding. Designed to quickly and easily attach to your clamps by slipping over the existing jaws with no tools required and in seconds giving you a larger textured surface measuring 2.3-inches by 1.4-inches that is ideal for holding metal projects during fabrication as the ductile iron helps to dampen the vibrations from a drill or grinder which can often cause clamps to slowly move or loosed when working on a project. Works with SPEEDJAW hand and worktable clamp part numbers 92493, 94036, 79217, and 79218.
- 2-PIECE SET - Set includes 2 independently installable clamp jaw pads
- INCREASE CLAMP VERSATILITY - Easy to attach pads bring additional versatility to your SPEEDJAW hand clamp by giving it more surface area and better grip on a wider variety of shapes and materials
- CAST GRID TEXTURE - Pads are cast with a grid texture that provides your vise with additional grip on secured projects
- DUCTILE IRON CONSTRUCTION - Constructed of ductile iron these pads clamp onto your project with a grip stronger than machined aluminum but without the damaging hardness of steel
- PERFECT FOR FABRICATION - Ideal for securely metal projects during fabrication as the ductile iron helps to dampen vibrations from drills and grinders
- COMPATIBLE SPEEDJAW CLAMPS - Designed to work with SPEEDJAW hand and worktable clamp part numbers 94036, 92493, 79217, and 79218
- 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY - Comes with a 90 day limited warranty