The STEELMAN PRO Engine/Cabin Air Filter Speed Wrench provides a quick and easy way to remove most engine and cabin air filters in one convenient tool. The 26" Speed Wrench provides the reach needed to get into the tight spaces where filters are located. The Speed Wrench is fitted with a magnetic quick release bit adapter at one end and a magnetic quick release socket adapter on the other end. Included with the Speed Wrench are T25 and PH3 bits along with 8, 10, and 12 millimeter 1/4" drive sockets. The bits and sockets are safely stored in a bit holder that clips on to the wrench for quick access. Pros know that time is money. Let the STEELMAN PRO Engine and Cabin Air Filter Speed Wrench save you some.
- SPEED HANDLE - Bent handle allows for fast spinning motion for quick fastener removal and installation
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - CrV steel construction with anodized aluminum accents for long lasting durability
- BIT ADAPTER - One end features a magnetic quick release style bit holder / adapter for 1/4-inch hex style bits
- 1/4-INCH DRIVE - 1/4-inch drive end is magnetic and also features a quick release button for fast socket changes
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES - Wrench kit includes T25 and PH3 1/4-inch hex bits and 8, 10, and 12mm 1/4-inch drive 6-point sockets
- CLIP ON STORAGE - Sturdy plastic clip on holder provides storage for included sockets and hex bits