The STEELMAN 65001 EngineEAR Stethoscope consists of an ultra sensitive microphone and amplifier providing full range of sound with no missing frequencies. Isolates sound with no unwanted sounds bleeding in allowing user to pin-point noise and location of worn bearings and bushings, noisy valves and lifters, broken or worn gear teeth, faulty fuel injectors, wind or air leaks, and annoying squeaks and rattles.
- PINPOINT NOISES - Quickly pinpoint troublesome noises in cars, trucks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, and more
- OVER EAR HEADPHONES - Included mono headphones completely cover the ear to help block out background noises
- FLEXIBLE GOOSENECK - Flexible gooseneck shaft enables easier access to tight and hard to reach spaces
- ALUMINUM PROBE - Probe features a core made from a single piece of solid aluminum to easily conduct sounds
- NON-CONDUCTING - Non-conductive microphone and rubber boot on probe help tool avoid damaging sensitive electronics
- STORAGE CASE - Foam padded black plastic case is included for easy storage and transportation
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Unit is powered by a single 9V battery which is included for convenience