Deliver compressed air or water to where you need it in your garage, workshop, greenhouse, garden or other work area with the STEELMAN 96840-IND Enclosed Spring Water / Pneumatic Hose Reel with 50-Foot 1/2-Inch ID Hose. This heavy-duty, single arm reel is made of powder-coated steel that has flanged edges and stiffening ribs that prevent damage when retracting and provide increased reel strength without adding extra weight making it easier to find mounting locations. The enclosed drive spring helps eliminate possible damage due to reverse winding and foul-ups from dirt and grime and has a multi-position ratchet lock and easy spring tension adjustment to customize automatic retraction speed. A non-snag, four-directional roller guide reduces hose damage due to abrasion from constant winding and unwinding of the hose. The 50-foot long, 1/2-inch ID hose is made from durable, abrasion resistant rubber that can handle working pressures of up to 300 PSI. A thick rubber hose stop is included to prevent full hose retraction and to customize the amount of hose lead when retracted for easy access.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Heavy duty powder-coated steel reel housing has flanged edges and stiffening ribs for ease of handling
- 50-FOOT HOSE - 50-foot long yellow rubber hose suitable for both pneumatic and water use
- HIGH PRESSURE - Durable rubber hose is able to withstand working pressures of up to 300 PSI without bursting
- ENCLOSED SPRING - Spring is fully enclosed and lubricated for maintenance free operation
- GUIDE ARM - Adjustable guide arm features a non-snag, 4-directional roller assembly to reduce hose wear
- ADJUSTABLE HOSE STOP - Thick rubber hose stop prevents hose from fully retracting and leaves an easy to reach exposed length