Whether you work in the roofing or flooring industry or are just looking for an aid working in the garden or on home improvement projects, PROLOCK PLK04 (93181) Knee Pads will help protect your most important asset; you! Designed to be hard-wearing the heavy duty 1680D polyester fabric has been tested up to 7,000 abrasion cycles so you can feel confident knowing they can hold up against a wide range of surfaces ranging from construction site concrete and subflooring to at home hardwood and tile. The compression gel core is further padded with EVA foam to help to both absorb hard impacts and disperse bodyweight. When an extra layer of protection is desired additional caps can be attached using the built-in twist-to-lock anchors. The inner layer's lightweight, water-resistant compression gel and EVA foam construction pads and conforms to your knees for a comfortable fit and the single neoprene strap design makes them a breeze to put on and take off. When a task calls for working on your knees, let PROLOCK knee pads take the strain so you don't have to.
- DURABLE - Kneepad is constructed of durable 1680D polyester blend for superior abrasion resistance
- IMPACT ABSORBING - Lightweight compression gel absorbs hard impacts and delivers greater comfort
- COMFORTABLE - Single neoprene strap helps to avoid painful bunching and fits any size leg from 12.5 to 20-inches around
- VERSATILE - Twist-to-lock thumbscrew and anchor system allows attachment of optional protective caps
- COMPATIBLE - Compatible with PROLOCK PLK05 (93178) and PLK06 (93179) hard and non-marring caps
- ADJUSTABLE - Adjustable truss system fits any size calf to help prevent strained muscles and ligaments
- GLOVE FRIENDLY - Pull tabs on the straps allow easy adjustment while wearing gloves