- 20-PIECE SET - Includes 3/8-inch drive, dual-gear extendable ratchet, 7 sockets, and 12 hex bits
- DUAL DRIVE RATCHET - Dual gearing ratchet mechanism engages as handle is rotated to drive fasteners 2x faster than a standard ratchet
- EXTENDABLE HANDLE - Handle extends from 9-inches to 11.5-inches to provide more leverage against stubborn fasteners
- UNIVERSAL SPLINE - Universal spline socket design works on 6 or 12-point, star, spline, square, and even half rounded fasteners
- 6 SPLINE SOCKETS - Includes 6 SAE / metric sockets - 5/16" (8mm), 3/8" (10mm), 7/16" (11mm), 1/2" (13mm), 9/16" (14mm), and 5/8" (16mm)
- 12 HEX BITS - Set includes 12 hex bits with 3 Philips, 4 Torx, 2 Square, and 3 Slotted tip types with a 1/4-inch bit socket
- INCLUDED STORAGE - A 6-slot socket storage tray and 12-slot, size labelled hex bit storage case are included
Tackle the task of removing and installing fasteners in the tightest of spaces with the STEELMAN 55402 20-Piece 3/8-Inch Double Drive Extendable Ratchet Set. The ratchet in this set features dual gearing mechanism that can be operated individually or in unison to drive fasteners 2X faster than a standard ratchet. The reversible ratchet functions just like any other when swung but when the handle is rotated, the second gear mechanism engages, allowing the ratchet to function in spaces so tight even the highest tooth regular ratchet could not operate. The extendable handle lengthens the ratchet from 9-inches to 11.5-inches to provide that little bit of extra leverage on stubborn or rusted fasteners. The 6 universal drive sockets work on 6 different types of fasteners: 6 and 12-point, spline, star, square and even mostly rounded fasteners. Designed to function on both metric and SAE nuts, bolts, and fasteners, the included sockets are 5/16-inch (8mm), 3/8-inch (10mm), 7/16-inch (11mm), 1/2-inch (13mm), 9/16-inch (14mm), and 5/8-inch (16mm) sizes and come with a convenient plastic organizer. One additional 1/4-inch 6-point socket is included to use with the 12 hex bits. This set of hex bits includes PH1, PH2, and PH3 Phillips, T8, T10, T15, and T20 Torx, S1 and S2 square, and 1/8-inch, 3/16-inch, and 1/4-inch slotted / flat blade sizes. A size labeled plastic holder is included to keep all hex bits organized and ready for use.