When performing tire repairs or automotive buffing, faster is not always better. The STEELMAN SLP6510 Heavy Duty Low Speed Tire Buffer is the perfect tool for when consistent, low speeds are desired. It has been designed with a built-in regulator that provides consistent, even pneumatic pressure for uniform performance and with the variable speed throttle you have positive speed control through the lever style tease trigger. The 3/8-inch quick change chuck makes it easy to swap between buffing wheels, stones, and other 3/8-inch, hex drive air tool adapters. The exhaust is redirected back along the flexible rubber whip hose and away from the operator and their work area. To prevent accidental startup the lever style tease trigger has a safety lock that secures it when not in use. With a maximum free speed of 2,500 RPM this buffer is ideal for situations where too much speed could result in scorching damage from abrasive friction like tire repair and buffing.
- QUICK CHANGE CHUCK - 3/8-Inch quick change chuck makes it easy to swap between buffing wheels, stones, and other adapters
- IDEAL FOR AUTOMOTIVE USE - Ideal for use in tire inner liner cleaning, reaming, and roughing
- FREE SPEED - Free running speed maximum is 2,500 RPM which helps avoid the build up of friction heat that can cause scorching
- BUILT-IN REGULATOR - Built-in regulator for consistent, even air pressure to the air motor
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Variable speed throttle for positive speed control with lever style tease trigger
- REDIRECTED EXHAUST - Exhaust muffler redirects exhaust away from operator and work area
- SAFETY TRIGGER LOCK - Safety trigger lock secures against accidental start up without impairing easy use