The STEELMAN 79435 Heavy-Duty Tire Valve Stem Puller/Installer provides a quick and easy way to install and remove valve stems. It features a durable steel body that frames a polyvinyl spacer that has 10 total notches (5 on each side) to help provide a secure anchor point on rims during installation and removal of valve stems. The tool's head pivots a full 180-degrees to provide leverage at any angle against wheels and can be straightened for easy rotation when attaching to or removing from a valve stem and with this tool there is no need to first remove the valve core. The dual durometer handle is ergonomically designed and allows for a secure, comfortable grip. Works on all tubeless style tires, from cars and trucks, to motorcycles and ATVs even heavy-duty trucks and trailers. Whether you're a professional or home tire changer, you'll come to rely on this time saving tool!
- DURABLE STEEL - Durable steel construction with polyvinyl spacer to protect wheels and rims from possible damage
- NOTCHED SPACER - Vinyl spacer has 5 notches on each side to help provide a secure anchor point on rims during use
- PIVOTING HEAD - Pivoting head freely rotates and is designed to work with most aftermarket wheels and rims
- THREADED HEAD - Swivel head screws onto valve thread for easy installation and removal of stems without having to remove the valve core
- COMFORT GRIP - Dual layer handle is ergonomically designed to provide a secure, non-slip grip