Fill all your tires to the recommended pressure with the STEELMAN 99469 0-100 PSI Digital Gauge Inflator with 18-Inch Whip Hose. Using its standard 1/4-inch NPT female inlet this tool can be easily attached to most existing air compressor lines. The easy-to-read backlit LCD screen can be set to display pressure in one of four different scales - psi, Bar, kPa, or kg(f)/cm2 with a simple button press to switch between them. To prevent premature draining of the included 9V battery, the gauge has a built-in automatic shut off feature that turns the display off after 3 minutes without usage. The 18-inch whip hose with attached swivel chuck makes it easy to reach recessed valve stems while keeping the gauge itself in the open and easy to read. To help protect the electronic gauge in the event of an accidental drop a high-impact ABS plastic boot surrounds the gauge. Stop filling your tires on your car, truck, ATV, motorcycle, or bike until it just looks like they're good to go, know for sure with the STEELMAN digital gauge inflator and get the best and longest use from your tire investment. This unit exceeds the requirements of California AB32, with an error rating of 0.25 PSI and includes a certificate of conformance that may be retained by the purchaser to demonstrate and assure compliance to the law.
- PRECISE MEASURING - Precision single mode gauge is accurate to +/- 0.25%
- MEASUREMENT RANGE - Accurately read pressures from 0 to 100 psi
- MULTI-SCALE DISPLAY - LCD screen can be set to display measurements in one of four scales: psi, Bar, kPa, or kg(f)/cm2
- EASY TO READ - LCD screen is backlit and extends battery life by automatically powering off when not in use
- 18-INCH HOSE - Included whip hose is 18-inches long with an attached swivel-chuck and pressure relief valve
- PROTECTIVE CASING - Digital display has a high impact ABS plastic boot to protect against accidental drops
- BATTERY INCLUDED - Operates on one 9V alkaline battery which comes included