If you sell or service tires, then you know the importance of having spare valve stems. Featuring a sleek chrome sleeve and cap to help complement custom or allow wheels, these rubber snap-in valves are made of thick, high-quality EPDM rubber with brass barrel and threading with a pre-installed valve core and allow a maximum cold-tire inflation pressure of 80 PSI. They are designed to fit 0.453-inch diameter holes on tire wheels and rims, and are 1.27-inches long. Ideal for use when replacing old and cracked stems on any tubeless tire from medium and heavy-duty trucks, trailers, and light-duty or compact tractors. The original equipment manufacturers (OEM) requires that the valve stem components and EPDM rubber seals are replaced every time a new tire is installed, so be sure to stock up on this essential tire accessory!
- QUICK INSTALLATION - Simple pull through installation on most wheels and rims
- MAX COLD PRESSURE - Maximum cold-tire inflation pressure is 80 PSI
- MAX RIM THICKNESS - Mountable on any rim up to 0.156-inches thick
- CHROME PLATED - Stems have a chrome plated sleeve and cap
- 1.27-INCH LENGTH - Extra length allows for easier reach when inflating and servicing deep rims
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits in any wheel or rim with a 0.453-inch valve hole
- BULK PACK - Bulk pack of 25 valve stems with valve cores and caps