- 25-PIECE SET - Set of 25 impact grade, quick-release shank bits with a wide variety of lengths and drive types
- HEAT-TREATED STEEL - Bits are made of industrial grade steel that's been heat treated for optimal torsional performance
- EASILY IDENTIFY BITS - Sizes are laser etched and the standard and metric hex bits are different lengths for easy identification
- INCLUDED BIT SIZES - 2 PH2 x 2.5-inch, 2 PH2 x 5-inch, 2 PH3 x 2.5-inch, T20, T25, T27, T30, HB4, HB5, HB5.5, HB6, HB5/32, HB3/16, HB7/32, HB1/4, HB5/16-inch
- 3 SOCKET ADAPTERS - Set includes 3 socket adapters: 1/4-inch x 2.5-inch, 3/8-inch x 2.5-inch, and 3/8-inch x 6-inch
- 3 BIT HOLDERS - Set includes a quick release bit holder in 2.5-inch, 3.5-inch, and 6-inch lengths
- STORAGE CASE - A blow-molded black plastic storage case is included to keep your bits organized
The STEELMAN PRO 25-Piece Impact Driver Bit Set is a dependable, complete kit every professional would be proud to add to their collection. The bits are constructed of industrial-grade steel that’s been heat-treated to improve the torsional performance over ordinary bits. Each bit has the size callout laser etched onto the bit and to help quickly distinguish between them, the metric and standard hex ball bits they are different lengths with the metric bits being the shorter of the two. For convenience the set includes 3 quick-disconnect adapters, one each in 2.5, 3.5, and 6-inch length. The set includes the following bit sizes: PH2 x 2.5-inch (2), PH2 x 5-inch (2), PH3 x 2.5-inch (2), T20, T25, T27, T30, HB4, HB5, HB5.5, and HB6mm, HB5/32, HB3/16, HB7/32, HB1/4, and HB5/16-inch. Also included are 3 socket drive adapters: 1/4-inch x 2.5-inch, 3/8-inch x 2.5-inch, and 3/8-inch x 6-inch. All of the pieces are stored in a heavy-duty carrying case with convenient indents for easy bit removal.