How often do you check the air pressure in your tires? If don’t work in an auto shop, then the answer is probably not often. Unfortunately, the saying “better safe than sorry” applies here. Make sure your travels are always safe with the STEELMAN PRO 95674 Inflator Gauge. This must-have tool easily accesses tire valves on cars and trucks. At the top of the gauge is an easy-to-read bubble lens, allowing for full view of the pressure scale. Its compact size won’t clutter your already-full glove box, and its durable steel construction ensures it will last through every impromptu road trip ahead.
- EASY TO USE - Dual foot chuck fits both regular valve stems and recessed inner stems on dual wheel vehicles
- BUILT-IN GAUGE - Built-in gauge can measure tire pressures in a range of 10 to 90 PSI
- PUSH ON CHUCK - No fiddling with clamps or clips, just push on and start inflating
- POLISHED STEEL - Main casing is polished steel with brass fittings for superior durability
- PRESSURE RELEASE - Side mounted pressure release button allows deflating tires if overinflated
- 1/4-INCH NPT - Casing is threaded to accept standard 1/4-inch NPT fittings