The final step of the Rubber Manufacturer's Association tire repair procedure for pneumatic tires is to make sure the tire injury repair and over buff area is properly sealed and to rebuild the area scoured away in preparing for the repair. The fast drying formula cures quickly to seal off a finished rubber plug and patch repair or to seal the surrounding area of an inner tube patch that was scoured to allow the patch to adhere. The convenient applicator brush attached to the underside of the cap allows easy application to the desired area.
- ASSURES COMPLETE SEAL - Assures complete seal of finished injury repair
- FAST DRYING - Fast drying formula cures quickly without the application of direct heat
- REPAIR OVERBUFF AREAS - Repair and seal the over buff area surrounding a tire puncture repair
- INCLUDED APPLICATOR BRUSH - Convenient applicator brush is attached to the underside of the cap
- FOR TUBES AND TIRES - Works on repairs to both inner tubes and tubeless tires of all kinds