Shed light to even the tightest spaces that once had to be left in the dark with the STEELMAN PRO 79067 500-Lumen LED Slim-Lite Plus UV Attachment Head for Command Post Flashlights. Its built-in LEDs are housed in a 1/4-inch thick inspection wand style housing that can be slid into all but the tightest spaces so you don't have to work in the dark. Designed to fit onto the STEELMAN PRO model 79057 and 79058 Command Post Rechargeable Modular Work Lights with the convenient qwik-loc collar, this ultra-slim attachment features a durable nylon composite body and high-impact polycarbonate lens to protect the 18 integrated LEDs. 12 white SMD LEDs can provide either a bright 500 lumens of light or a softer 150 lumens. Pressing the toggle switch on the back of the unit switches from the 12 white LEDs to the 6 true UV LEDs that are designed to react with UV dyes and is ideal for detecting fluid leaks in air conditioning hoses, pipes, and radiators. Overall measurements are 8-13/16-inches long and 1-7/8-inches wide at the attachment collar. LED Slim-Lite head only, flashlight body and batteries are sold separately.
- QWIK-LOC COMPATIBLE - Compatible with the qwik-loc collars of STEELMAN PRO 79057 and 79058 flashlights
- COMPACT DESIGN - Ultra-slim work light design is only 1/4-inch thick to fit into tight spaces other flashlights cannot
- 12 WHITE LEDS - 12 white SMD style LEDs provide a maximum of 500-lumens of white light on high power and 150 lumens on low
- 6 TRUE UV LEDS - A press of the back button engages the 6 true UV LEDs that emit 390-410nm wavelength UV light, perfect for leak detection
- DURABLE CASING - Built with a durable glass filled nylon casing and high-impact, scratch resistant polycarbonate LED lens cover