Get light right where you need it during tire injury repairs with the STEELMAN 60485 Tire Jim and Tire Spreader Light Kit. This mounted lighting tool features a 2-foot long flexible gooseneck armature with a slim-lite head to enable you to get light right where you need it without taking up a lot of space. The low profile slim light head is capable of generating up to 340 lumens of bright white light to help easily see and assess tire injuries. The included mounting hardware connects directly to the upright post on most tire spreaders and tire jims like the STEELMAN 97743 Tire Jim and Flat Repair Station for easy installation. An AC power adapter is included with a 6-foot long cord to allow day-long use in a busy workshop without having to stop and change out or recharge batteries.
- BRIGHTEN YOUR WORK - Brightens the inside of tires during injury repairs without getting in your way
- ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK - Slim profile light is mounted to a 2-foot long flexible gooseneck for easy adjusting
- 6-FOOT CORD - AC power adapter with 5.5mm plug and 6-foot long cord for undying power
- POWERFUL LIGHT - Low profile LED head provides impressive 340-lumens bright white light
- DIRECT MOUNT - Mounts directly to the upright post of tire spreaders and tire jim repair stations