The STEELMAN Pro 99719 Low Profile Tire Removal Tool has been designed with the comfort of the technician’s hand and wrist in mind. Featuring knurling on the handle to create a non-slip grip, the extended length of the bar for maximum leverage against stiff sidewall, and the large spine down the center of the bar to keep rigid during heavy lifting. Made from the most durable high strength carbon steel, the 30-degree angled design will allow an improved control over the Low Profile Tire Removal Tool for protection of the rim and tire.
- ANGLED HANDLE - 30-degree angled handle reduces strain on user’s hand and wrist
- INCREASE LEVERAGE - 22-Inch long tool provides increased leverage to help remove low profile performance tires
- DURABLE STEEL - Forged from durable and high strength chromoly steel for lasting reliability
- REINFORCED SPINE - Large, reinforcing spine along tool length keeps it rigid under heavy loads
- KNURLED GRIP - Knurling on the handle provides for a stable and sturdy grip