Easily perform cooling system and radiator pressure and leak tests with the STEELMAN 60025 Master Cooling System Test and Purge Kit. Including 22 different test caps this kit is compatible with a wide range of foreign and domestic makes and models including Ford, GM, Mercury, BMW, Land Rover, Mini, Toyota, Kia, Dodge, Hyundai, Audi, Honda, Acura, Jeep, and many more. Pressurize and inspect for leaks in radiators and heater cores, head gaskets, headers, and water pumps with the included pressure pump that includes a built-in 0-35 PSI gauge and a 21-inch hose. Also included in the kit is a vacuum refill pump that lets you refill coolant systems while removing air from the system to prevent air lock. Color coded stripes on the nylon test adapter caps make identification and selection of the correct cap easy and the manual includes a detailed list of compatible makes and models for each adapter cap. To keep the kit organized it comes stored in a convenient blow-molded plastic case.
- 27-PIECE KIT - Kit contains 27 pieces including 22 different test caps, a vacuum pump, pressure pump, cone adapter, and air bleeding / coolant hoses
- LEAK AND PRESSURE TESTS - Perform leak and pressure tests on cooling systems, radiators and heater cores, head gaskets, headers, and water pumps
- TEST RANGE - Test for cooling system leaks at up to 35 PSI
- VACUUM REFILL - Includes vacuum purge kit to refill coolant systems and prevent air lock / contamination
- COLOR CODED CAPS - Test adapter caps are color coded for easy identification
- FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC - Fits a wide range of foreign and domestic models including Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Audi, Nissan, Toyota, Chevy, and more
- STORAGE CASE - Kit comes with a convenient blow-molded red plastic case for easy organization and storage