As many technicians know, automotive electrical terminal blocks are designed to hold tightly and not let go or loosen their grip on wires amid the bumps and vibrations experienced in modern cars and trucks. When the time comes to replace or repair those terminals or wires, special tools are needed to separate them. The STEELMAN 95978 19-Piece Master Terminal Tool Kit was designed to separate wires from their terminal blocks without causing damage to either. Made with knurled and hard stamped aluminum handles these connector pin release and sensor tools take the aggravation out of terminal repair. The tools included in this kit will work on terminals found in a wide variety of Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Subaru, Volvo, and Volkswagen vehicles. A convenient application reference chart listing tools, measurements, and compatible manufacturers and uses is included inside the blow-molded plastic storage case. The following tools are included in this set: PCM/transmission harness tool, terminal block tool, under hood sensor tool, sheathing ripper tool, ABS ECU 55 pin tool, ABS ECU 35 pin tool, 2 1/8-inch twin prongs, 3.3mm x 28, 4.3mm x 13mm, 3.75mm x 13mm, and 3mm x 13mm tube tip, 3mm and 1.6mm flat twin blade, spring-loaded 3.3mm x 28mm tube, 1.4mm x 28mm square blade, 1.5mm x 24.75mm and 2mm x 23mm flat blade, 8mm x 24mm fork blade, and a 3/16-inch x 1-inch flat blade screwdriver.
- 19-PIECE KIT - Set of 19 different sized and styled tools specially designed to safely remove wires from terminal blocks without damage
- COMPATIBLE TERMINALS - Included tools fit a variety of terminals used in Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Subaru, Volvo, and VW
- WIDE ARRAY OF TYPES - Kit includes tube, flat, flat twin, fork blade, single pin, sheathing ripper, and other sensor and terminal block tools
- INCLUDED REFERENCE CHART - A quick reference chart listing sizes and compatible manufacturers for each tool is included
- KNURLED ALUMINUM HANDLES - Knurled blue anodized aluminum handles provide a secure, non-slip grip during use and each tool is clearly stamped for easy identification
- STORAGE CASE - All 19 tools and reference chart fit into the included blow-molded plastic storage case