The STEELMAN Micro Die Grinder is the perfect tool for cleaning and polishing engines in addition to porting and deburring castings. It has an easy 'Twist throttle' design that leaves you in control. The piped away rear exhaust leaves your work untouched, with less chance of debris in the air around you. This Micro Die Grinder also comes equipped with precision ball bearings. The Spec's are as follows: 54,000 RPM, 1/8 Inch collet size, 1/8 Inch NPT air inlet thread, 5 millimeter air hose ID, 90 PSI air pressure, 4 CFM, overall length 5.25 Inch and weighs 0.75 pounds.
- IDEAL FINISHING TOOL - Precision ball bearings provide smooth performance, ideal for cleaning surfaces and removing casting burrs
- 1/8-INCH COLLET - 1/8-Inch collet accepts a wide range of heads for a variety of uses
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Variable speed twist throttle gives smooth and consistent control over tool
- LOW AIR DEMAND - Precision tool operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air
- INCLUDED FITTINGS - Hose air inlet is threaded 1/8-inch NPT and tool includes both a 1/8 to 1/4-inch adapter and 1/4-inch quick connect
- 5-FOOT HOSE - Tool comes with a factory fitted 5-foot (60-inch) 5mm ID air hose
- REDIRECTED EXHAUST - Exhaust is vented through the rear of the tool and down a 13-inch venting sleeve to shunt it away from work areas