When you're crimping wire terminals to replace worn out automotive wiring or just need to replace a worn out connector on some coaxial cable for the TV the STEELMAN 41870 Mini Wire and Cable Crimper is the tool that can help you get the job done. Made from durable steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish, this tool has comfortable PVC dipped curved handles and crimps insulated and non-insulated wires with equal ease. The precision-machined hardened steel crimping jaws can accommodate terminals on wire gauges from 20 to 10 AWG. You don't need to be a lineman or electrician to have access to quality hand tools, look no further than STEELMAN.
- PRECISION MACHINED - Precision machined jaws have two color coded crimping points, one for 20-14AWG and one for 12-10AWG
- EASILY CRIMP TERMINALS - Easily crimp insulated and non-insulated terminals onto copper and aluminum wires
- HIGH LEVERAGE DESIGN - High leverage design delivers more crimping force to the blades with a hand-hugging grip
- DURABLE HARDENED STEEL - Made from durable hardened steel with a corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Ergonomic curved handle has a PVC dipped grip for maximum comfort
- PALM-SIZED - Compact 5-inch size is small enough to fit in any tool pouch or pocket yet big enough to get the job done
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Comes with a 1 year limited warranty