The PROTOCOL Equipment MA-31 Miter Saw Stand Handle and GFCI Electrical Outlet Kit is a great accessory kit to add onto your existing miter saw stand and is compatible with the WS-124 and WS-077 work stations (sold separately). The enhanced handle makes it easier to grab and move the stand around while providing additional storage for power tools, pencils, measuring tape, and more. The triple tap GFCI helps protect and power multiple tools up to 15-amps, all while being incredibly easy to install.
- Set includes handle and GFCI that are compatible with WS-124 and WS-077 work stations (sold separately)
- Handle makes it easy to grab and move your miter saw stand
- Handle can also be used to store power tools, pencils, measuring tape, and other on-the-job accessories
- Triple tap GFCI protects and powers multiple tools up to 15 amps
- GFCI fits into the middle of the miter saw handle for easy access