Have a second, additional tool mounted and ready to attach to your workstation right when you need it with the STEELMAN 67111 Additional Tool and Accessory Mount Bracket. Attaching with a simple clamping motion and featuring a powder-coated steel body and 6-inch support handles, this durable accessory is designed to securely mount onto your STEELMAN work stand or any dual tube workstation that uses 1.75-inch tube rails with a 3.5-inch space between them for a maximum width of 7-inches. Compatible with any miter saw or other tool with mounting dimensions of 14.75-inches or less when measured front to back, this mounting bracket includes all the hardware necessary to securely attach your tool as well as offset brackets for tools with offset mounting points.
- STEEL FRAME - Durable steel tool mount frame that won't buckle under the weight of mounted saws or other tools
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Fits any miter saw or other tool with mounting dimensions of 14.75-inches or less front to back
- INCLUDED OFFSET MOUNTS - Includes a pair of offset mounts for tools and saws with offset mounting points
- 6-INCH SUPPORT HANDLES - 6-inch support handles make it easy to move and attach the mount to your workstation
- COMPATIBILITY - Fits STEELMAN and dual tube workstations with 1.75-inch diameter, 3.5-inch spaced tubes
- EASY TO ATTACH - Easily and rapidly attaches to workstation with a simple clamping motion
- DURABLE POWDER-COAT - Durable powder-coated finish is easy to clean and resists corrosion and rust