Create a balanced, sturdy, take anywhere workstation with the addition of the PROTOCOL Equipment 93343 Non-Marring Sawhorse Foot 4-Pack. This set of protective feet is designed to fit onto the PROTOCOL Equipment 67103 and 67104 models of sawhorses. Constructed of durable polypropylene with an indent-pattern tread these tough little feet provide multi-directional traction across multiple surfaces to give you a steady base for your sawhorse allowing you to work more safely while also being safer on the flooring itself. The included self-tapping sheet metal screws hold the feet securely onto the sawhorse, and their small size allows them to remain on the leg even when the sawhorse is folded up and stored away.
- MULTI-SURFACE TRACTION - Indention-pattern tread provides multi-directional traction across multiple surfaces
- NON-INTERFEREING - Will not interfere with normal sawhorse collapsibility and can be left on when legs are folded
- SCRATCH PROTECTION - Protects flooring surfaces from scratches by the sawhorse's bare galvanized leg ends
- DURABLE - Made from high-strength polypropylene
- COMPATIBLE SAWHORSES - Designed to fit PROTOCOL Sawhorses 67103 and 67104 as well as sawhorse 2-packs 92785 and 92786