From cabinets, lighting fixtures, outlets, and toys around the house to cars, trucks, and other projects in the workshop or garage there is constantly something in need of repair. The STEELMAN 42112 3-Piece O Slotted and Phillips Head Screwdriver Set contains a selection of the most commonly used Phillips and slotted/flat head sizes. These general purpose screwdrivers have a durable heat-treated chrome-vanadium steel shaft with an offset design that is ideal for accessing fasteners at angles awkward to reach with regular, straight handled screwdrivers. The polished chrome plating on each tool's shaft is rust and corrosion resistant allowing the tool to stand up to heavy-duty use while being easy to clean. Each driver has size callouts laser etched into the shaft, as well as knurling to provide a secure grip during use. Set includes 3 double-ended drivers with one Phillips and one slotted / flat end sized PH1 x 3/16-inch, PH2 x 1/4-inch, and PH3 x 5/16-inch.
- 3-PIECE SET - Set contains 3 of the most commonly used Phillips and slotted / flat head screwdriver tip sizes
- OFFSET DESIGN - Offset design creates a double-ended tool able to access fasteners at angles other drivers can't reach
- INCLUDED SIZES - Set includes PH1 x 3/16-inch, PH2 x 1/4-inch, and PH3 x 5/16-inch
- HEAT TREATED STEEL - Tool shafts are made of chrome-vanadium steel with heat treated tips for lasting durability
- KNURLED HANDLE - Knurled texture on the handle provides a secure grip during use
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Cr-V steel shaft is chrome plated for rust and corrosion resistance
- EASY IDENTIFICATION - Size callouts are laser etched into shafts for easy identification that won't wear away