The STEELMAN 06126 Oil Filter Cap Wrench 65mm and 67mm x 14 Flute works with any standard 3/8-inch drive ratchet, extension, or torque wrench to allow you to quickly and easily remove screw in filters. Designed with incrementally staged inner diameters to work with two filter sizes, it fits over the end of the filter and grips the flutes around the edge allowing you to easily remove the old filter or install the new one. Made from durable chrome vanadium steel it can stand up to long term, repeated use in the most confined of spaces that strap and chain style wrenches just cannot reach. Compatible with a wide range of filters across multiple automobile makes and models this tool will help take the frustration out of changing your oil.
- HEAVY DUTY - Made from heavy duty chrome vanadium steel to stand up to long term, repeated use
- SPECIFICATIONS - Incrementally staged 65mm and 67mm inner diameters with 14 Flutes
- DRIVE SIZE - Use with 3/8-inch drive ratchets, extensions, and torque wrenches
- PRECISION FIT - Designed to fit snugly over the end of filters and to easily remove the old and install the new filter without damage
- REACH CONFINED FILTERS - Snug fit and low profile lets you reach confined and hard-to-access filters easily that strap and chain style wrenches can't