STEELMAN 06114 10-Inch Long Small Oil Filter Pliers are designed to operate in tight spaces where band-style wrenches can't. Composed of chrome vanadium steel, these pliers are sure to withstand even the toughest jobsite applications. Three-position slip joints allow this tool to grasp oil filters, PVC pipe, conduit, fittings and a multitude of other rounded objects from 2-1/4-inches to 2-3/4-inches (57mm to 70mm) in size, while the serrated jaws assure you will not lose grip when turning in either direction. Sturdy 5-inch handles supply exceptional leverage and offer a comfortable grip that you can rely on to get the job done. These pliers are a must-have for any mechanic kit or auto shop.
- WIDE JAWS - Adjustable jaws fit 2.25-inch to 2.75-inch diameter oil filters (57mm to 70mm)
- DURABLE STEEL - Constructed of durable chrome-vanadium steel for long lasting reliability
- SECURE HOLD - Serrated jaws have multiple groups of gripping teeth that provide a secure grip in either direction
- EASY ADJUSTMENT - Slip joint has three positions to allow quick and easy size adjustments for a perfect fit
- DIPPED HANDLE - Dipped handle provides a comfortable, non-slip grip for maximum tool control