The STEELMAN PRO 60339 Heavy-Duty Open Jaw Clamp Meter is a handheld digital meter for automotive and construction use and is well suited for use where high current measurement is required. This clamp meter can measure AC/DC voltage up to 600V, AC current up to 200A, resistance to 40 milliohm, capacitance to 100uF, diode test, frequency up to 10MHz, and temperature from -20 to 760 degrees C (4-1400 degrees F). Meter also comes with a type K thermocouple adapter and probe for reading temperatures within 1-degree F (0.1 degree C). Rated to meet the ANSI and ASME Cat II and Cat III over voltage standards, this meter is ideal for electrical maintenance technicians as well as independent inspectors and contractors. Powered by two AA alkaline batteries, this meter features a 30-minute delay automatic shutoff to preserve battery life when idle. Includes standard red and black wire leads and probes, thermocouple adapter and probe, and a black nylon storage pouch to keep everything organized between uses.
- TRUE RMS SENSING - Clamp meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- OPEN JAW DESIGN - Slim, 1.2-inch (30mm) wide open jaw design slides over power cables for quick and easy measurements
- PERFORM MULTIPLE TESTS - Measures AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, diode, and temperature
- AUTO SHUTOFF - Automatic power shutoff feature engages after 30 minutes to preserve batteries when idle
- BACKLIT DISPLAY - Easy to read 4-digit LCD display has built-in backlight for dark and low light areas
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Suitable for indoor / construction as well as automotive maintenance and diagnostic use
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES - Meter comes with standard red and black leads and probes, thermocouple adapter and probe, and a black nylon storage pouch