Built for lasting durability and to help add another level of safety to the workshop, the STEELMAN 60138 Lock On Style Closed 1/4-Inch FPT Air Chuck will always be ready for heavy-duty use. Made with a durable brass body and steel sleeve, this compact inflation tool is designed to lock onto the threads of valve stems and hold tight when in use. This allows for remote operation with longer hose whips and inside of inflation cages used for higher-pressure semi tractor / trailer tires as well as on other heavy-duty vehicles. The closed style chuck seals the air passage when it's not in use making it ideal for use on non-gauged tire inflators. The connection end is threaded 1/4-inch female NPT to easily fit male 1/4-inch NPT hose fittings and plugs. Perfect for commercial workshops and professional automotive mechanic use as well as in home garages.
- HEAVY DUTY - Brass and steel construction holds up to high pressures used in tractor and heavy duty vehicle tires
- LOCKING DESIGN - Lock on design holds tight to valve stem threads for hands-free use and for remote operation to increase safety
- OPEN STYLE CHUCK - Open style air chuck will not seal when pressurized making it ideal for use with gauged inflators
- KNURLED SLEEVE - Knurled release sleeve is easy to operate even under oily or grimy conditions
- 1/4-INCH NPT - 1/4-Inch female NPT end threads easily onto 1/4-inch NPT male threaded hose fittings and plugs
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Fits Schrader style valve stems used on cars, trucks, motorcycles and most bicycles
- 90-DAY WARRANTY - Backed by a 90-day limited warranty