Quickly and safely remove the pitman arm from most vehicles, including late model trucks, with the always-reliable STEELMAN PRO 79987 Pitman Arm Release Tool. Constructed of chromoly steel, this release tool was designed to hold up to the rigors of repeated use, making it ideal for a professional shop. The 42mm sector shaft opening ensures it will fit most applications, while its tapered design ensures a tight grip every time.
- DAMAGE-FREE REMOVAL - Tool quickly and safely removes Pitman arms without damage to the steering linkage
- HEAVY-DUTY - Heavy-duty, Chromoly steel body built to withstand impact use for easy removals
- 1-INCH HEX - 1-Inch hex head for use with any standard or impact 1-inch socket or hand wrench
- TAPERED OPENING - 1-21/32-inch (42mm) inch wide opening is tapered to reduce slippage and ease fitment
- PROTECTIVE COATING - Black oxide protective coating prevents rust and corrosion build-up
- SQUARE THREADED - Drive screw has square-shaped threads to prevent stripping and ease hand starting
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty