The STEELMAN Pneumatic Brake Fluid Extractor Kit includes everything you need to get the job done; it is simply one of the easiest kits for a one person operation. This brake fluid extractor does not require an electric spark to start up since it is Air operated, making this a super safe way to change your brake fluid. Unit automatically shuts off when the fluid reaches maximum level leaving no room for errors. In addition, there is also a refill bottle with a 22 degree angle that will easily fit under your hood. The kit includes the following items: 2 Liter Extractor Bottle, 2 Liter Head Assembly, 1 Liter Fill Bottle, 1 Liter Head Assembly and 16 pieces. Bleeder Screw Set, (2) 3 feet hoses and (1) 6 feet hose.
- REMOVE FLUID - Removes old fluid from master cylinders and calipers without introducing air to the brake system
- ONE-MAN OPERATION - Easily operated design eliminates the need for a second person to pump the brake pedal
- SPARK FREE - Pneumatic extractor is non-sparking, safe for use in any type of work environment
- AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF - Safety design automatically shuts off when fluid reaches maximum level
- INCLUDED FILL BOTTLE - Includes an attachable 22-degree angled fill bottle that refills the master cylinder as calipers are bled
- MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES - Kit includes a variety of connectors, and hoses to reach and fit most sizes of bleeder valves