Keep your vehicles and machinery lubricated and operating smoothly with the STEELMAN 60824 5-Piece Heavy-Duty Professional Lever Grease Gun Kit. Constructed of durable steel to withstand heavy garage and shop use, this handy lubrication tool features protective powder coating and nickel plating to prevent the development of contaminating rust or other corrosion as well as knurling on the canister and a molded comfort grip for ease of operation. To make it easy to get to recessed or awkwardly located grease fittings, this kit includes both a flexible 12-inch long jacketed whip hose for reaching around obstructions and a fixed 6-inch long bent angle grease pipe for those zerks you that need a more direct approach. Both delivery hose and pipe feature clamping 4-jaw couplers with tethered PVC caps to hold tight to fittings and then block out contaminants between uses. Fills with either standard 14-ounce grease cartridges, or can be filled with 15-ounces of grease either through suction filling or bulk filling via the built-in valve. An air bleeder valve on the cap helps remove trapped air before it gets pushed out the hose into fittings. Ideal for use on standard grease zerks used in industrial manufacturing, heavy machinery, excavation equipment, passenger cars / trucks, motorcycles, RVs ATVs, and farm vehicles.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL - Tube cap, and handle are constructed of heavy-duty, powder-coated steel
- PRESSURE RATING - Gun body rated for 8000 PSI developing pressure and hose rated at 4,500 PSI working and 10,000 PSI burst
- HOSE AND PIPE - Set includes both a flexible 12-inch long jacketed whip hose and fixed 6-inch bent angle pipe
- OUTPUT RATE - Grease gun dispenses 1.25-ounces of grease in 40 full strokes of the pump handle
- 4-JAW COUPLERS - Kit includes two 4-jaw zerk couplers, each with a tethered PVC cap to keep out debris
- 3-WAY FILLING - Fill with 14oz drop-in grease cartridge, suction fill, or bulk fill using built-in valve
- AIR BLEEDER - Built-in air bleeder valve to purge air after refilling and prevent bubbles