The PROLOCK PLA003 (93361) Pouch Mounting Clip is a patented design that works with PROLOCK quick-release tool and utility pouches, belts, and bags. Built of durable, nickel plated steel for a longer service life than the toughest plastic while still providing corrosion resistance and exceptional performance in all weather conditions and through tough use. Its 2-inch width allows it to easily work with most tool belts and MOLLE style straps while the mounting holes on the back of the clip give you the option of permanently attaching the clip to a wall, work bench or other location to provide a storage location for a PROLOCK pouch. The keyhole design of the upper mounting hole even lets you hang a pouch from a nail or screw while on the jobsite. The latch is spring secured so that once closed it will ensure a solid connection to your work belt.
- PATENTED DESIGN - Patented design for use with PROLOCK quick-release tool and utility pouches
- NICKEL PLATED - Protective nickel plating provides corrosion resistance and exceptional performance in all conditions
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Durable steel construction from the main plates to the latch and hinge pins will last through tough use
- 2-INCH CONSTRUCTION - 2-inch wide construction allows for use with a wide variety of work belts and MOLLE straps up to 2-inches wide
- MOUNTING HOLES - The back of the clip has one keyhole slot and a smaller mounting hole to allow it to be attached to walls, workbenches and more
- SPRING SECURED LATCH - Clip is held closed with a spring secured latch to ensure a solid connection to work belts