The STEELMAN PRO 99025 Quickalign 6-Inch Pipe Clamp features a quick-release mechanism that streamlines the joining of pipe for welding. By pressing the quick-release button, the clamp can be quickly adjusted to clamp to or release pipes up to six-inches in diameter. The T-handle allows you to easily rotate the ACME threaded screw for quick adjustments, while the carrying handle provides additional control when adjusting the clamp diameter. Three stainless steel wing bolts provide contact points to fine-tune the fit of pipe segments. Constructed of high quality steel, the Quickalign 6-Inch Pipe Clamp is rugged enough to stand up to the rigors of daily duty on the jobsite.
- Heavy-duty steel pipe clamp designed to join two pipes together for welding
- Quick-release button lets clamp quickly adjust to clamp to or release pipes
- T-handle provides easy rotation of the ACME threaded screw for quick adjustment
- Carrying handle provides additional control when adjusting the clamp diameter
- Three wing bolts provide contact points to fine-tune the fit of pipe segments
- 2-inch to 6-inch capacity for work on commonly sized pipes
- Rust and corrosion resistant black oxide coating