The STEELMAN 1/4 Inch Die Grinder Rear Exhaust is rugged with an energy efficient 0.6 HP motor. It has a ball bearing construction that allows for a smooth, vibration free performance. It is equipped with a convenient rear exhaust that directs the air away from your work station. The Spec's are as follows: 22,000 RPM, 1/4 Inch collet size, 1/4 Inch NPT air inlet thread, 3/8 Inch air hose size, 90 PSI air pressure, 4 CFM, overall length is 6 3/4 Inch and it weighs 1.70 pounds.
- IDEAL GRINDING TOOL - Ball bearing construction provides vibration free performance, ideal for removing rust or finishing surfaces
- SAFETY TRIGGER LOCK - Safety trigger lock secures against accidental startup without impairing easy use
- 1/4-INCH COLLET - 1/4-Inch collet accepts a wide range of heads for a variety of uses
- VARIABLE SPEED THROTTLE - Variable speed throttle for positive speed control via lever style tease trigger
- LOW AIR DEMAND - 0.6 HP air motor operates on a mere 4 cubic feet per minute of 90 PSI compressed air
- 1/4-INCH NPT - Air inlet is threaded to accept 1/4-inch NPT quick connect or permanent fittings
- REDIRECTED EXHAUST - Exhaust is redirected back out through the rear of the tool, venting it away from operator and work area