When the power goes out, be sure you have the most dependable flashlight around with the STEELMAN PRO 96792 700-Lumen Rechargeable Multimode LED Tactical Flashlight. This lightweight flashlight has rubber O-rings and a tough aluminum casing that's anodized inside and out, making it resistant to water and corrosion. The triangular array of Cree LEDs have three output modes to provide versatile illumination options. The high setting provides 700 lumens of light and the low setting provides 150 lumens. The third setting, strobe, is ideal for emergencies and signaling, intermittently sending out a bright 700 lumen flash. The included Li-Ion rechargeable battery can power the light on high for 1.5-hours, 3-hours on low, and 3.5-hours on strobe. A rotating collar conceals the built-in charging port making recharging the battery easy.
- MULTIMODE FLASHLIGHT - Compact tactical style flashlight with a 3 mode Cree LED bulb array
- ULTRA BRIGHT - 3 ultra-bright Cree LED bulbs put out 700 lumens of illumination on high and 150 lumens on low
- EMERGENCY STROBE SETTING - For emergencies, this flashlight features a strobe setting ideal for signaling
- HEAVY DUTY CASING - Casing is made of heavy-duty and corrosion resistant anodized aluminum
- LONG RUNTIME - Rechargeable Li-Ion battery can power the light for 1.5-hours on high, 3-hours on low, and 3.5-hours on strobe
- CONCEALED CHARGING PORT - Designed with a rotating collar that conceals and protects the built-in recharging port
- WATER RESISTANT - IPX4 rated to resist water penetration for bright illumination even in the rain