No matter how good the transmitter is, if the cable sending the signal to it is worn or damaged you will not get the results you need to make an accurate diagnosis. The STEELMAN 97202-08 Wireless ChassisEAR Lead/Clamp 4-Pack is a set of replacement cables for the STEELMAN 97202 Wireless ChassisEAR to keep its transmitters working in top form. This pack of 4 replacement clamp microphones amplify and transmit sounds to the wireless transmitters, allowing users to listen to and perform real time diagnostics during road tests to locate troubling automotive noises. Using one or all four of these microphone clamps, you can easily pinpoint the exact location of noises that signal damaging wear and possible part failure connected to issues that cannot be duplicated in the garage repair stall and heard with a standard mechanic's stethoscope. Each of the clamps is made from durable steel with a 2-foot (24-inch) insulated wire lead cable that gives you just enough reach to securely mount the transmitter to a solid location and run the clamp to even the most difficult vehicle locations. Sensors easily clamp onto problem areas of cars and trucks including springs, torque rods, shocks, body mounts, brakes, dash assemblies, door hinges, drive trains, rear or front axles, transmissions, transfer cases, suspensions, sway bars, tie rod ends, struts, axle hubs, ring and pinion bearings, mufflers, catalytic converters, O2 sensors, A/T cases, differentials and CV joints, fuel injectors, gears, oil pumps or even un-torqued bolts.
- 4-PACK - Replacement pack of 4 microphone clamps for the STEELMAN 97202 & Wireless ChassisEAR Diagnostic Device Kit
- PINPOINT TROUBLING NOISES - Easily pinpoint troubling noises that cannot be duplicated in a repair stall and only occur during road driving
- 2-FOOT CABLES - 2-foot (24-inch) long wire leads provide the length you need to mount wireless transmitters securely yet still be able to reach trouble spots
- STEEL ALLIGATOR CLAMPS - Alligator style clamps are made of durable steel with a sturdy jaw for maximum hold strength
- INSULATED WIRE LEADS - Insulated cables on the wire leads protect against signal interference and damage during use
- CLAMPS ONLY - Clamps are for use with ChassisEAR diagnostics system part number 97202 (sold separately)