The STEELMAN PRO 78758 12-Inch Right Angle OBDII Extension Cable provides longer reach and easier access when using scan tools. The 12-inch (1-foot) cable features a right angle cord adapter that allows you to easily reroute scan tool wiring away from the floorboard of a vehicle, ensuring an efficient, worry-free workflow. Made with twisted, foil-shielded copper 24 AWG data and 20 AWG power and ground wiring this cable provides a reliable connection to scan tools while lessening unwanted interference from nearby electronics. The adapter preserves the existing data connector of scan tools by decreasing wear and tear from repeated connection. With the addition of a hook and loop tape tie, the cable can quickly be stored away for later use.
- 12-INCH CABLE - 12-inch (1-foot) OBDII extension cable
- COPPER CORE - Twisted and foil-shielded copper wiring with a PVC sheath prevents unwanted electrical interference
- RELIABLE CONNECTION - 24 AWG data wires and 20 AWG power and ground wires ensure a stable, reliable connection
- DECREASE WEAR - Add extra reach to scan tools and decrease tool data connector wear and tear from repeated connections
- RIGHT ANGLE CONNECTOR - Right angle cord adapter allows user to safely route cable away from vehicle floorboards
- INCLUDED CORD TIES - Hook and loop fastener tape included for easy storage